i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Friday, September 08, 2006

i just want to breathe

i dont know what is going on inside my head ok
so STOP ASKING ME.

i know i screwed up midway,
i know i couldve prevented things from turning out the way they have
and i know i brought this shite not only upon myself
but on you and you as well
but feck it, i'm human too and i damn well make mistakes that i dont know how to deal with
so forgive me for having brought this tragedy upon us.
it was not intentional nor pre-planned.

i am fickle and irresponsible i dont deny
and i'm terrible at cleaning up my own mess.
so god help me. i dont know what to do.

In case you failed to notice
In case you failed to see
This is my heart bleeding before you
This is me down on my knees
These foolish games are tearing me apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home